Rivulon is a premier 250-acre mixed-use development located at the corner of Gilbert Road and the AZ 202. When fully complete, the business district will include approximately 3 million SF of Class A office, +/-100,000 SF of retail, and hotels.
New traffic interchange is underway at Lindsay Road and the State Route (SR) 202 Santan Freeway.
- Audi Gilbert car dealership opens on Gilbert Rd.
- Rivulon’s owner/developer announces another premier mixed-use project in the Phoenix Metro Area
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Financing LLC, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, Security Title Agency, and Miller Financial Group call Rivulon home
- Plans announced for creative office space: The Commons at Rivulon
- Volvo Opens Dealership at Rivulon
- Gilbert, AZ named No. 1 Most Prosperous City of the Country’s 100 Largest Cities
IN THE NEWS
Gilbert breaks ground on traffic interchange at Lindsay Road and SR 202
Restaurant food delivery and pick-up
Gilbert uses forward-thinking boldness to cultivate big-city economic growth
Next Phase of Rivulon Development Announced
Rivulon Restaurant Sampling Events
DELOITTE DOUBLES DOWN IN GILBERT WITH 100,000-SQUARE-FOOT EXPANSION IN THE COMMONS AT RIVULON
Gilbert's Rivulon mixed-use project lands key office tenants
Rivulon is owned and developed by Nationwide Realty Investors, a subsidiary of Nationwide.
Nationwide Realty Investors has developments and investments in the office, commercial, retail, hotel, restaurant and residential real estate markets. Directly and through joint ventures, Nationwide Realty Investors controls more than $2 billion in real estate investments throughout the United States. Nationwide Realty Investors is a financially strong organization with a proven track-record of successful, mixed-use developments that bring positive and lasting change to the communities they serve.